Then it is.
Be very careful until a flaw pops up but in the mean time- enjoy the perfectness!
Carpe Diem at its finest.
Asked by rodaintshit
is just hilarious!
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
Find someone who you can truly relate to mentally and spiritually. Someone who you can share everything with. Having common interests. If not, it will be forced, and no amount love will keep the union happily together. There must be a true soul connection.